Friday, June 20, 2014

Dorobucci - What is Doro?

It's been a quite some time since I shared something with you guys. I was pondering over something that caught my attention - the song 'DoroBucci'. I kept wondering why all of a sudden, the word 'Doro' became the most swaglicious word to be used on statuses, posts, comments. 
 Everyone is into Doro this and Doro that. Even I started mine as Doro~ Chuby..lolz.

I went into research, I conducted interviews. One of the persons I asked about this said 'Doro' meant money. I listened to the song over and over again, I discovered that Doro doesn't mean money because according to the song it sang 'Doro pass Money' so Doro can't be money. Not until I stumbled upon a message I got from someone which read thus:



 "WHAT IS DORO? DOROBUCCI is a freaking occult song. 
Let me explain: 
Oluwa means God in Yoruba, Chineke Or Chi means God in Igbo. Doro is also a name of a god... 


Doro is a godmavins formula, DOROBUCCI is just to praise their god. They produced the song dorobucci in other to achieve more doro worshippers and that's why they put Dorojazzy, Dorotiwa, Dorosi.. Now some people would change there original beautiful names from Oluwabisi to dorobisi, chidinma to dorodinma, seun to doroseun, some even tush the occultic name e.g lil stunna doroyinka. Its freaking sad that we always forget to listen to the lyrics of songs & get their meaning before dancing to it. Kindly Share this message and save someone" That's the message. 

 What is your say about this, what do you think?? 
Are you still going to keep answering those names that you never thought about the true meaning? 

 Drop your comments and share the web-link of this page to your loved ones and all those to care for...posting it on facebook will be great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...